Sunday 5 May 2013

My Hair Accessorie Designs and a trip to Libertys haberdashey.

I recently had an enquiry from a friend regarding Hair Accessories as she will be a Chief Bridesmaid next year. She wants something a little different but still beautiful and wearable. So I mentioned a few options of Hair Combs, bands, clips and I have done a couple of decorative , whimsical tiara and coronet designs.Here are a few examples of some designs I have made.......


Delicate silk flowers and swarowski element diamantes make a pretty and feminine hair clip that can be worn with shorter or longer hair.


I also designed some Ivory Lace Butterfly and Pearl Decorative Hair Clips.


These cute smaller, ditsy fabric flower hair pns are ideal to scatter within a pretty hair style with accents of swarowski and pearl. 

More ornate larger floral hair clips with feathers for added drama.

Here is another Hand Made/ Hand Painted antique silk floral and feather Hair Comb in the gorgeous combination f gold and delicate pink colourway.


Some Organza Ribbon tied beaded hair bands. These have a vintage feel and are a bit different.

A whimsical, delicate tiara with swarowski elements fit for a quirky, girly princess1


Lots of lovely bits and bobs at a favourite store....Libertys of London! Fabric flowers, ribbons, feathers, fabrics and buttons galore! I love it!

All sorts of ribbons and trims, fabulous selections from VV Rouleaux, a brilliant haberdashery.

I got great inspiration from my visit to Libertys    So much to choose from, also at the VV Rouleaux store and John Lewis Haberdashery. Have spent many a happy hour browsing these Haberdasherys!

Have a great Bank Holiday weekend  full of fun and inspiration. x

No comments:

Post a Comment