Wednesday 24 April 2013

Sketching and Fashion Illustrations.

The sun has been shining the last couple of days which is lovely and I have been doing some sketching and new fashion illustrations so I thought I would share some with you!


I have been inspired by the elegant Audrey Hepburn and her timeless style.....funny as I am typing this the dreamy song "Moon River" has just come on the radio! From her film the fabulous " Breakfast at Tiffany's"


I love using watercolour and some wonderful Brush Pens I got recently that are quick and bold to use for illustrating and sketching.


I think my style of illustration is feminine and quite whimsicle with a dreamy quality!



I am building up my illustration portfoilio and hope to find interest to get some published! So i will get back to my paintbrushes and pens, hope everyone is enjoying a creative and fun day. x

No comments:

Post a Comment