Sunday 31 March 2013

Happy Easter.

Happy Easter everyone!

I hope that the Easter Bunny visited and left some chocolate eggs and treats to enjoy!

I do love really yummy chcocolate and one of favourites that I have shared with some special family and friends is Artisan Du Chocolat. They are so delicious and have such fabulous flavours. So if I deserve a little treat I may visit Selfridges in London to buy a little box. Here is a pic from when I had a visit.


These pics were taken around valentines so there was alot of pink and red packaging. Another store I visited this week was Fortnum and Mason and they had all the Easter Chocolate displayed to tempt everyone, and it did look inviting!


I love all the striped packaging on the champagne truffle boxes piled high! It is geat fun to browse around the food hall as well as Selfridges.

This time of year I look forward to all the blossom trees although it has been pretty cold this year but I hope to see all the blossoms out soon.


This was a pic taken in Sefton Park Liverpool  last year as the blossoms began to come out. So pretty,feminine and delicate .

So I hope you have a great Easter with lots of hot coss buns, chocolate, fluffy chicks, bunnies, flowers and egg hunting.


Now I am going to enjoy a coffee with some chocolate easter treats! Yummy.

Happy Easter Sunday! x

No comments:

Post a Comment