Thursday 4 April 2013

Shoe carousel.

I wanted to share some fun shoe displays I have seen recently. I love browsing the shoe department in Selfridges as the different designers have small boutique sections that look fabulous!

One display has gorgeous ballerina costumes to decorate the space...I love the ballet and it has been a great inspiration to me so when I saw this I just loved it!


How pretty is that?!

I also saw some fabulous window displays, this week at Selfridges they had fun fair inspired Shoe Carousel windows....




The windows looked fun and also had shoes that lookd like they were walking and others driving bumper cars! So i did a quick sketch.....


Another beautiful window display was at Harrods this winter as the windows were a fairytale theme a Cinderella style indow showcased a beautiful sparkling shoe......


Such a pretty display! I also found the cutest little pair of red sparkly shoes to put on my tree at Christmas!..


So I will continue to dream of shoes and the perfect Jimmy Choo's on another snowy spring day! Have a great day. x

No comments:

Post a Comment